Terms and conditions for our online store:
- All art is hand signed by the artist either on the face of the painting, or behind it.
- For local pick-ups, there is no shipping cost, simply the Maryland state tax.
- For buyers requesting shipping, in addition to the price of each piece, a flat charge of $35 per painting includes Maryland state tax (6%) and cost to package and ship each piece to you via the United States Postal Service.
- Satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, please return the art to us and we will try to find a way to make you happy with a replacement piece.
- All art will be bubble wrapped and shipped to you in a secure cardboard box.
- The frames we use are inherently designed to be “imperfect and distressed”, ie. some have blemishes, nicks and marks. This is per design from the manufacturer of the frames.
- All our paintings hang from a single nail in our gallery without D-rings or string. Some of our collectors choose to add 2 D-Rings and a connecting string to the back of each piece. If this is your preference, please let us know when placing your order.
- We do not store your personal information after the sale is completed, nor sell it to any third parties.