IN THE WORKS: Events at the gallery and our gazebo garden
We are working out details about small group events in our gallery and gazebo garden located in the heart of downtown historic Frederick, MD; a perfect location for small group gatherings, celebrations, catered events, art workshops to promote creative interaction between artists, sculptors, musicians, poets and the community.
With a walk score of 97, we are located within a small block of all the best that downtown Frederick, MD has to offer, ie. Volt, Brewer’s Alley, Bella Tratoria, The Orchard, Isabella’s, Cacique, Vini-Culture, La Paz, The Tasting Room, The Cellar Door, JoJo’s, Sumitra, Weinberg Center for the Arts, Maryland Ensemble Theater, Baker Park, Amphitheater, Carroll Creek Park and we are located opposite the Church Street parking garage for ample public parking.
Our unfolding vision for recurring events includes;
- Indoor/outdoor social and fun paint nights.
- Art classes for children and a parent.
- Instructional workshops for the serious art enthusiast.
- Group art events for retirees, couples, creative singles.
- Seasonal plein-air painting competitions and shows with generous cash prizes.
- Live local music performers, poets, story tellers, drum circle hosts (please contact us to discuss participating in our gallery events).
- Outdoor small group dance lessons in our gazebo garden and stage.
- First time house buyer seminars (the gallery is owned by a real estate broker).
Photographs and video coming soon.